I'll Be Your Mirror or The Best Metaphor Yet

I'm refraining from writing a string of expletives because oh my gosh I've watched this Ted Talk about a million times in the past 12 hours and my mouth is still agape.  Because this-this is seriously the best metaphor for what happened between Brian and me I've ever heard.  Between all my exboyfriends and me really.  Between handstand, and Ben & Jerry's, and the job I'm afraid to create.  Between everything I've ever had some sort of relationship with including myself.

Turns out all these years I wasn't beating a dead horse I was just unwilling/unable/afraid to dissolve my own fears and insecurities.



Which of course goes along perfectly with this article I recently stumbled upon.

How to Love Happily Ever After

Guess I know what I'll be working on for the next while.  You know after I get over the shock of how perfect that video was for me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment